Wednesday 2 November 2011

Continuity Sequence




For our continuity piece we had to make a short film, in the short film it had to be someone walking into a room, sitting down, having a conversation with someone and then leaving. This is the finished product of our continuity sequence. In my group was myself, Taylor Smith and Jack Coribel.

I enjoyed this piece of coursework, it was very enjoyable and very good experience, I contributed with the storyboard, I helped with both coming up with the idea and drawing the storyboard. I also acted in the sequence, I didn't enjoy this part as I find myself to be a little bit camera shy, but we didn't have anyone else to play the part so I just done it. Editing the sequence wasn't a problem for us, as Taylor and I both have experience with using the macs so this part of the coursework was fine. However, whilst we were editing the sequence we did manage to find a few mistakes, which resulted in us having to go back and re-shoot, several times, which was very frustrating. The overall experience of this piece of coursework was good, I feel like our group worked really well together. I look forward to the next time we have to do a similar piece of coursework, however if we were to do something similar I hope to have a different role in the filming process.

No comments:

Post a Comment